Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sun Spots And Uneven Skin-Tones.

We all love the sun, and we all know how damaging it can be to our skin. But when we are out and about having fun in the sun damaging our skin is the last thing on our mind. Let's face it, it's annoying to re-apply and re-apply sunscreen. I will we the first to admit this summer I have been a total beach and lake bum. I love being at the lake every chance I get! During the summer I rarely ever wear foundation, a little blush for color and that's all I needed. A couple days after I returned from Destin my mom noticed white spots all over my face, and how uneven my skin had gotten. After a lot of whining and crying about my "ugly face" I would say, I found a product that works and I have already seen amazing resAults in just a short amount of time!! Dun dun dun.... you ready for it!? It's ESTEE LAUDER'S Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I love this product, it has done wonders for my skin and feels so good when you put it on. I have been using it for three weeks twice a day and applying moisturizer that has sunscreen in it over it.You can get it at any Estee Lauder counter prices start at 65 to 85. And like my mom always says "Fixing damaged skin is expensive so prevent it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment